California Comprehensive Comparables (CCC)
Do you appraise California single family or income properties? Do you need up-to-date appraisal data in the field? Then the book of California Comprehensive Comparables (CCC) is for you.
Commercial appraisers take note: The CCC is the only source of residential income rental comps in the nation. Need to know current rental rates for apartment units in your California market? Find them in the CCC.
With the CCC:
- Choose your area: county-specific single-family or residential income data, updated monthly or quarterly.
- Access better data: property information derived from the latest appraisal data.
- Search for data without a hitch. The CCC is sorted for easy search by Thomas Brothers® guides, city name, and census tract.
- Take advantage of a portable data resource for field work.
- Select from more than 1,500 pieces of current sales and appraisal information-per page.
- Create a permanent historical record and data reference for your county.
Who can benefit from the CCC?
- Residential appraisers in California
- Commercial appraisers in California looking for residential income comps and rental data
- Appraisers doing “retrospective” appraisals (for estates, divorces, etc.) in California
- Attorneys needing retrospective California data – the CCC literally freezes time
Plus, the CCC is updated monthly and incorporated into a quarterly edition for convenience and ease of archiving, Quick. Easy. Accurate.
Powered By National Collateral Database