FNC Automates the Electronic Transfer of Appraisal Data.
If you’re using one of our compliance and workflow platforms, we’ve got you covered.
Appraisal data delivery to the secondary market is fully automated by the Collateral Management System® (CMS®).
GSE’s UCDP guidelines require all appraisal information to be delivered as electronic data. Other secondary market participants, such as FHA, and private markets, are expected to follow suit.
Here’s how FNC platforms facilitate an automated and seamless delivery process:
- Use CMS to deliver data directly to the GSE’s UCDP, easily complying with the GSE’s guidelines.
- CMS is currently interfaced directly to GSE’s UCDP, which eliminates the need to use the manual Fannie Mae portal.
- As other secondary market participants begin to require appraisal data as part of the loan delivery process, you’ll remain in compliance.
- FNC systems, in conjunction with AI Ready™, enable you to convert your loan files into any data format required by the secondary market. AI Ready is the standard electronic data format appraisers use within FNC’s AppraisalPort® to upload their files to clients. Because AI Ready is already electronic data, conversions to any format are easy.
- CMS facilitates easy conversions of appraisal reports saved as PDFs.
- FNC platforms interface with your loan origination systems or loan delivery systems, meaning unique identifiers or confirmation numbers automatically populate your LOS when loan files are delivered to the secondary market.